Pathways with easy-Speak

Username:

Password:

Remember me

I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

My Communication

HelpNeed to ask a question? - or could you help and answer questions? 

easy-Speak Training

District 71 
District 91 
Help 

unable to register non attendees of a meeting held a few day

View previous topic : View next topic  
    Printer-friendly version
Toastmasters Discussion Index  » Help Wanted
tonyweiss

Joined Date: 2014-04-17, 02:00

Post Post subject unable to register non attendees of a meeting held a few day   Posted 16 Sep 17, 23:49    Reply with quote

Hi
Hope somebody can help. I'm the VPE of Kings Speakers. I am unable to register non attendees. If I go onto the agenda, the non attendees have a grey question mark next to their names with the no button greyed out, so all I can do is click on yes which activates the button and then click on no so that the red cross appears but then when I go to SAVE and when the screen has refreshed I'm back where I started. It hasn't saved that the person was a non attendee and just re-inserts the question mark. So how can I regsiter and save non attendees?

Any help much appreciated. Have been driving myself mad trying to do this to no avail

Many thankls in advance

Tony Weiss

malcolmw

Site Admin

Joined Date: 2003-07-08, 19:35

Post Post subject Re: unable to register non attendees of a meeting held a few   Posted 17 Sep 17, 00:14    Reply with quote

There is no value in what you are trying to do - quite the opposite.

The correct status for these members is 'Did not advise' which is used in several reports for club and member metrics.

Once the meeting is closed we only display the 'yes' attendees so changing them to 'No' does nothing other than waste your time doing it. 

Malcolm

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit their website Facebook ProfileSkype ID Yahoo Messenger
    Printer-friendly version
Toastmasters Discussion Index  » Help Wanted
Page 1 of 1

Jump to