Before the Meeting:
- Check with TM to ascertain if any IT is required.
- Arrive early to ensure room is set up for 7:15.
- Set up chairs, leaving space down the centre aisle and on the stage.
- Fetch box and unpack. If shed is locked, request key from bar staff.
- Place nametags on a table and encourage members to wear them.
At the Meeting:
- Open the meeting on time and call everyone to order. Explain who you are. Handover to the president
- Open the meeting after the break and hand over to the TM
After the meeting:
- Lead the tidying up effort – try to recruit people to help if possible.
- Make notes to replace anything running low, possibly requesting things from the Treasurer or VP Membership
- Lock the box away